The “S”-FACTOR SONGWRITING CRASHCOURSE
3 WEEKS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING WITH TOP PROS.
The “S” -Factor Songwriting CrashCourse
Imagine 3 weeks with a songwriting Pro coaching you through your next song—all in fun SongTown style! You have never experienced a songwriting class like this!
Online Video Room Class – Replay available for all classes if you’re unable to watch live.
Weekly pro feedback from your class coach!
SongTown Online Songwriting Courses let you train with top pros!
In this class…
Four songwriting Pros (Clay Mills, Marty Dodson, Jason Duke & Victoria Banks) battle to have YOU on their team… and when the dust settles, you will have a pro songwriter coaching you through the entire process of turning your song idea into the best song it can be! This includes idea development, song mapping, melody development, and more.
Each Pro will work with a small group of writers throughout the 3 weeks. So, THIS is your chance to get hands-on professional coaching while having a great time learning how to write better songs faster!
Spaces are limited since the pros will be giving feedback on your song each week, so don’t miss out!
Clay Mills – Multi-#1 Songwriter
Multiple Grammy Nominations
Multi- #1 Songwriter
Attend classes from the comfort of your home on any device…
• Classes are easy to view and participate live from your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
• All zoom classes are available to watch on replay if you miss it live. We keep the video up for 3 weeks after your class to review at your leisure.
• Discuss assignments in the SongTown.com forum with your classmates.
• Meet potential co-writers.
• First class: Monday, November 9, 2020
• Individual Class Dates: November 9, 16, 23
• Class Time: 7pm- 8pm (CDT)
Location: Online on your computer or smart device
How It Works
• This is a fun-filled online class where, much like the show “The Voice,” our songwriting pros will battle for YOU to be on their team! Only they won’t be coaching your singing, they’ll coach your songwriting! The pros this year are SongTown co-founder Marty Dodson & Clay Mills as well as hit writers Jason Duke & Victoria Banks.
• The first week you’ll submit 3 original song titles you’d like to write, and the pros will have a shot at choosing one of your song titles to coach you on. The winning judge then nabs you for their team. Once you’re on a team, your songwriting Pro will guide you each step of the way to help you write your best song.
• Classes are easy to view and participate from your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
• All classes are available to watch on replay if you miss it live. The video is accessible for 3 weeks after your class to review at your leisure.
• Post your assignments in the SongTown.com forum and discuss with your classmates.
Who Should Take This Class:
• Those new to songwriting.
• Those with experience who want to learn how Pro writers approach each step of the writing process.
• Songwriters who want to master taking a song idea and developing it into a completed killer song.
• You! Whether you’re writing for pure fun or pursuing a staff writing career.
• Attend the class LIVE from your computer or smart device each week! (Replay available)
Class Dates: Mondays – November 9,16, 23, 2020
Class Time: 7pm- 8pm (CDT) – Many students watch the replays if they can’t make the class time. So we gotcha covered!
• Members $199
• Non-Members: $225 (Includes a month of SongTown full-access membership!)
• Diamond Members can use one of their Free CrashCourse Credits!
**Tuition is non-refundable once class sells out or begins.
Get weekly hands-on training and feedback from a top hit songwriter!
SongTown Student Success Stories
2020 Emmy Winner!
-Mike Meiers (Songwriter/Producer)
Superstar Tim McGraw recently recorded a Blake song!
-Blake Griffith (Staff Songwriter)
National Ad Campaign For Denny’s
-Joey Ebach & Susan Simonson (writers/producers)
Signed staff-writer deal with major publisher. [Warner Chappell Publishing]
-Robyn Collins (SONGWRITER)
EP – Kiss Me, Cowboy – hit #1 on the UK + New Zealand Country Albums Charts, + #6 on the UK All-Genre Albums Chart!
-Tommy Atkins (Songwriter/Artist)
Major label artist cut on Anderson East [Atlantic Records]
-John Decious (WRITER/BAND MEMBER)
Signed exclusive writer/record deal with Given Music Publishing.
First single cracking the Billboard Charts!
-Connor Sweet (Songwriter/Artist)
Staffwriter/Artist deal w/Sony ATV – Finalist on The Voice.
-Barrett Baber (STAFFWRITER/ARTIST)
Song placed on network TV Show – Lethal Weapon.
-Ray Weaver (Songwriter/Denmark)
Signed exclusive staff-writer deal with SNG Music Publishing.
-Lee Starr (Songwriter/Artist)
Celebrating his two #1 songs with Australian country artist Benn Gunn!
-Andrew Cavanagh (#1 WRITER/AUSTRALIA)
Gayle signs exclusive writer/artist deal with Kara DioGuardi’s company Arthouse!
Signed exclusive staff-writing deals with Vibe City Music!
-Ryland Fisher and Joey Ebach (SONGWRITER/PRODUCER DUO)
Signed staff-writer deal and record deal w/MV2 Entertainment. CMT Video artist!
-Nora Collins (ARTIST/WRITER)
Her song BREAK ME OPEN was recorded by The Relationship!
-Debra Gussin (Award Winning Songwriter)
Signed exclusive staff-writer publishing deal with VibeCity Music!
-Josh Byrd (Songwriter)
Placed a featured song in the TV show Young & The Restless!
-Christina Meyer (POP WRITER)
Signed first staff-writer publishing deal with Green Hills Music Group!
-Mary Haller (Country Songwriter/Boston)
Just celebrated his first #1 song with Australian country artist Benn Gunn!
-Kevin rowe (#1 SONGWRITER)
Placed song on MTV show “Busch Family Brew!”
-Bill O’Hanlon (SONGWRITER-AUTHOR/SANTA FE)
Signed a contract with Collaborate Music for the remix on her song ‘Take My Love.”
-Lucy Leblanc (SONGWRITER/VANCOUVER)