The “Writing To Tracks” CrashCourse
Online Live Class – Starts March 6
Writing melody and lyrics to a music track has become an essential part of today’s songwriter skill set. This 3-Week class will cover techniques for track writing your way to a great song. This class includes Pro Tracks you can use for your own demos!
• Complete the class with 5 pro music tracks that you can use for song demos. ($2,000 value)
• Meet Potential Co-writers.
• Chance to win one of 3 FREE “Full Demos” with pro vocalist and mix!
Who Should Take This Class:
• Those new to track-writing.
• Those with experience writing to tracks but wanting to take it to the next level.
• Lyricist who want to write and feel confident in a track environment.
• Melody writers who want to create better and more memorable melodies to tracks.
• You- Whether you’re writing for pure fun or pursuing a staff writing career.
When you complete the class you are free to use the pro music trax for your own “demo” purposes!
Attend class LIVE from your computer or smart device each week!
The 3 Week Crash Course begins:
- Monday, March 6, 2017
- Monday Class Dates: March. 6, 13, and 20
- Class Time: 7pm- 8pm (CDT)
- Location: Online on your computer or smart device
- The Crash Course is a weekly one-hour, online class (for a total of 3 weeks) with a professional instructor.
- Classes are easy to view and participate from your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
- All classes are available to watch on replay if you miss it live. We keep the video up for 3 weeks after your class to review at your leisure!
- Post your assignments in the SongTown.com forum and discuss with your classmates.
- Price for the 3-week “Writing To tracks” Crash Course is $225
QUOTES FROM FORMER ATTENDEES:
“Excited to announce my first major artist cut on Anderson East’s new Atlantic Records Album. I’d also like to say I took some advice from Songtown’s class with Clay Mills and wrote ‘what the artist didn’t have.’ I’m sure that worked in my favor!” ~Jon Decious (Nashville, Tn)
“I recently attended the SongTown Master Class, and I have to say it was the single best learning experience in my quest to become a professional songwriter.” ~ Jonathan Helfand (New York, NY)
“I have done many songwriting workshops in the past, and the SongTownUSA Master Class has been by far the best. You really cannot put a price tag on the experience of every week meeting with a hit songwriter and getting their direct feedback and suggestions! Plus I now have awesome new cowriters. I hope everyone will apply for the next class.” ~ Kate Smith (Grove Heights, MN)
“I find these class’s are like ‘icing on the learning cake’. If you are looking to take your songwriting to the next level then the songtown crash courses are invaluable. As an out of town writer, the ability to gain access to tips from real time pro’s with knowledge that is both current and commercial has helped me to really fine tune my writing. I can tune in to the webinar’s at a time that suits me and replay if required. Awesome classes, please keep em coming!” ~Vanessa Selwyn (Albury, New South Wales, Australia)
“For any of you wondering about a Master Class: I am just finishing up a Master Class hosted by SongTown. As to be expected, lots of great songwriting advice and work assignments. What surprised me though was the camaraderie that developed between us all…. how we encouraged and spurred each other on. Each week I had to stretch out further, and work on improving the quality of my writing. as the bar was lifted higher. Amazing what a deadline does. As an end result, I am more focused; and best of all, I have established relationships with my classmates and we are now writing together. Some hit songs in the future? Well….stay tuned.” ~ Lucy LeBlanc (White Rock, British Columbia)
“The SongTown classes I’ve taken have really helped me consider my skills and zero in on the important aspects of writing. I don’t waste as much time as I used to. And I’m learning to look at my lyrics objectively. I think the classes are a great investment!” ~Soce Marie (Nashville, TN)