WRITING TO TRACKS
3-WEEK SONGWRITING/TOP-LINING CRASHCOURSE
Writing To Tracks: Next Level!
4 Hit-Writer Instructors
6 Pro Music Tracks
Skill up your top-lining!
3-Weeks Online CrashCourse (Your computer or smart device)
Starts March 4, 2021
Meet Your Instructors
Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney,
Rascal Flatts, Brooks & Dunn
LA Based Pop Topliner
Famba, Camila Cabello,
Nicki Minaj, Lindsey Lomas
Multiple #1 Songs
Grammy Nominated Songwriter
Darius Rucker, Lady A, Little Big Town
6 Time #1 SongSongwriter
Over 6,000 Songs Written
Kenny Chesney, Billy Currington, Carrie Underwood
Writing To Tracks: How It Works
Writing melody and lyrics to a music track has become an essential part of today’s songwriter skill set. And it’s FUN! During this 3-week online course, we will mix pro writer instruction with actual songwriting.
You’ll write to original pro music tracks created specifically for this course by some of the industries top track guys. Pro Tracks you can use for your own demos!
- 6 pro music tracks – (4 new tracks, 2 legacy tracks)
- Complete the class with 6 killer tracks, by top track guys, that you can use as pro song demos. A $3,000 value!
- Learn pro techniques for lyricists and composers from multi- #1 hit songwriters Clay Mills, and Marty Dodson.
- Special guest pro writer instructors are Liv Miraldi (LA) & Brad Crisler (Nashville)
- Meet potential co-writers to collaborate with.
- 1-month trial membership to SongTown for non-members who sign up!
Who Should Take The Writing To Tracks Class?
- Those new to track-writing and top-lining.
- Those with experience writing to tracks but wanting to take it to the next level.
- Lyricists who want to write and feel confident in a track environment.
- Melody writers who want to create better and more memorable melodies to tracks.
- You- Whether you’re writing for pure fun or pursuing a staff writing career.
Meet Your Track Builders
Daniel Ross(Country, Pop, Sync)
Writer/Producer at Big Machine
Daniel Ross is well versed in a wide range of styles – from indie rock and alt-pop to new-school R&B – Based in Nashville, his resume is a who’s who of artists including FGL, Jake Owen, Rascal Flatts, Gabby Barrett, Chase Rice, Seaforth, Eli Young Band, and Lauren Weintraub.
Lo Miller (Pop)
Writer/Producer at Altadena-BMG Music
This Nashville transplant’s music caught the ear of Dr. Luke’s Prescription Songs, where she signed on as one of their first Nashville writer/producers, becoming a vanguard to the burgeoning pop scene in music city. Musical Neon. That’s Lo. Infectious production plus equal parts sass and quirk, this West Coast native speaks in melody and lives in perpetual rhythm.
Maks Gabriel (Rock-Country-Pop)
Writer /Producer at Lady Luck Songs
Maks works with artists such as “The Voice” winner Cassadee Pope, rock supergroup 3 Doors Down, Radney Foster, and a long list of hit songwriters. Maks’ love for producing and songwriting drew him closer to one of his passions – TV & Film. he’s had his songs placed on hit TV shows like CMT’s Nashville, HBO’s True Blood, and The Mindy Project. Maks signed an exclusive publishing deal with Lady Luck Songs.
Writer /Producer at Anthem Music
Songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist and was a founding member of the highly touted band The Lunabelles, signed to Sony Music.
Alex has had songs recorded by Ronnie Dunn, Craig Morgan, Lonesome River Band, Terri Clark, Tara Thompson, Mitchell Tenpenny, Maggie Rose, Muscadine Bloodline, Adam Brand and Erin Enderlin.
Additional Details For This Songwriting CrashCourse
The 3 Week Online Crash Course begins:
- Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Thursday Class Dates: March 4, 11, 18
- Class Time: 7pm- 8pm CT
- Replay available for all classes to watch on your own schedule.
- Location: Online on your computer or smart device
- The Crash Course is a weekly one-hour, online class (for a total of 3 weeks) with a pro songwriter/instructor.
- Classes are easy to view and participate from your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
- All classes are available to watch on replay if you miss it live. We keep the video up for 3 weeks after your class to review at your leisure!
- Post your assignments in the SongTown.com forum and discuss with your classmates.
- Price for the 3-week “Writing to Tracks” Crash Course:
- $225 for Non-Members*
- $199 for Members*
*Non-Refundable once class sells out or has started.
WHAT SOME OF OUR AWESOME
20,000+ STUDENTS ARE SAYING
Meet New Co-Writers In This Class!
Songwriters Kevin Rowe and Andrew Cavanagh met in a SongTown CrashCourse and recently collaborated on their first #1 song together in Australia!